Mission & Vision
Our mission is to increase student achievement and meet the demand for parental choice by serving and advocating for high performing independent public charter schools in Florida.
Grounded in the belief that every child has the right to the best education possible, The Florida Charter School Alliance supports Florida's public charter schools, their stakeholders and authorizers through:
- Development and monitoring of quality standards
- Incubation and support for development of quality charter schools
- Promoting quality by offering data solutions
- Dissemination of research and best and promising practices
- Technical and legal assistance
- Professional networking/partnerships
- Professional development activities
- Advocacy at the state and local levels
- Promotion and marketing endeavors
Our Vision is to ensure every family in Florida will have access to high quality educational options.