Associate/Educational Institute Membership
Charter Associate/Educational InstituteMembership is designed for charter authorizers, charter school advocates, education enthusiasts, and Charter/Education Management Organizations. This membership provides unparalleled engagement with the charter school movement.
Charter Associate/Educational Institute Benefits:
- Trainings and seminars led by charter experts and veterans
- Access to pre-screened, charter-friendly businesses in our preferred Vendor network
- Networking events to include the Special Education Network, Business Managers Network, School Leaders Network, and the Curriculum and Assessment Network
- Weekly legislative updates during session
- Upcoming events, important deadlines, and more, delivered to you through our e-Newsletter
And if your charter schools are also members of the Alliance, they are eligible for our many time- and cost-saving programs:
- Preferred rates through our group purchasing program on things such as supplies, facilities and insurance
- FCSA Data Consortium, which allows use of real-time achievement data to enhance student progress
- Coaching support for authorized charter schools that are pre-operational status
Questions about membership?
Click here to email a member of the Alliance team>