One of the Florida Charter School Alliance’s goals is to support the expansion of high-quality, autonomous public charter schools. Great schools require great leaders, which is why we offer a low-cost Charter Pre-Operational School Membership to individuals interested in starting charter schools.
Through our Charter Pre-Operational School Membership, the Alliance provides individualized support throughout every phase of the process, from writing your charter petition through authorizer approval. We offer technical assistance, workshops, as well as offer guidance specific to your needs. With direct assistance from Alliance team members and consultants, Pre-Operational School Members get a leg up in developing a strong and fully-compliant petition with a higher likelihood of being approved by local authorizers and starting strong.
Pre-Operational School Benefits:
- Sample templates
- Timely communications, publications and legislative updates
- Member discounts and networking opportunities
- Help desk support
- PR and Recruitment Assistance
Development Support and Technical Assistance
- Direct support from Alliance School Development staff
- Discounts on trainings and seminars
- Expert consultant referrals
Preparation for Petition Submission
- Sample excerpts from documents including charter petitions
- Discounted workshops on petition element content writing
- Authorizer strategies including interview tips and resources
- Individual consulting with Alliance staff up to 15 hours
Questions about membership?
Click here to email a member of the Alliance team>