Charter School Membership
Charter School Membership opens the door to information, products and services that increase academic and operational success while saving your school time and money.
As a School Member, you help strengthen our advocacy work in the legislature, courts, and the executive branch. Member support enables us to have a louder voice and our children will get the quality education they rightfully deserve.
School Member Benefits:
- Every school has access to members and consultants who help you work with authorizers, prepare for renewal, and network with other charter leaders
- Teachers of member schools can join the Association of American Educators (AAE), the non-union professional association for educators for a fraction of what union dues cost. Learn more about the benefits by clicking here.
- Advocacy on behalf of the Movement at the state and federal levels around critical issues facing Florida charter schools
- Up-to-the-minute legislative news affecting charter schools and call-to-action updates through our e-Newsletter
Perks for Your Wallet
- Preferred rates through our group purchasing program on things such as supplies, facilities and insurance
- Discounts on all workshop and seminar registrations
- Negotiated discounts on day-to-day supplies and access to services from pre-screened, charter-friendly businesses in our preferred Vendor network
Access to premier programs, products and services to remove resource roadblocks and allow you to focus on student performance, including the following:
- Mentoring and Professional Development offerings
- Governance training and strategic planning at a significantly discounted rate for member schools
- Access to contracted technical assistance
- Charter contract mediation
- Special Education Networking
- Leadership coaching and support
- Marketing resources to advance your local advocacy and communications efforts
- PR and recruitment assistance
- Weekly legislative updates during session
- Updates on funding opportunities, upcoming events, important deadlines, and more, delivered to you through our eNewsletter
Membership Opportunity with Association of American Educators (AAE)
The Association of American Educators (AAE) and the Florida Charter School Alliance have formed a partnership to support Florida's dedicated charter school educators. AAE is offering teachers and other employees of FCSA member schools, full AAE membership at a low monthly rate in an effort to advance professional development and advocacy opportunities for public charter school teachers in Florida. For more information, visit the AAE website at: www.aaeteachers.org
Questions about membership?
Click here to email a member of the Alliance team>